Please read this information carefully before making your booking.
My Art Classes are all designed mainly for the beginner. So even if you have never painted before you will leave the day having completed a painting you will be proud of.
See photos from recent class – Click Here
The methods i teach means that everybody can learn to complete a painting that will amaze your family and friends. In fact … I am so confident that you will walk away happy with your painting that I guarantee it. That’s right … if you are not happy with the painting you do in one of our workshops then simply hand back the painting at the end of the class or workshop and I will refund your money 100% no questions asked.
All materials will be provided in the class … you just need to turn up 30 mins before we start with a smile and a willingness to have fun while you learn how to paint.
Morning and afternoon tea is provided. We will stop for 30 mins for lunch (Lunch is not provided, so please bring some sanwiches)
At the end of the class i will offer a discount for advanced bookings for the next classes. (These extra discounts are only available to students who attend my class on the day.)
Bookings for Painting Workshops are subject to the following terms:
* All bookings are subject to available places with the workshop
* Your booking is not confirmed until the one day booking place deposit of £28 payment has been made in advance and you receive a confirmation email. The balance of £20 is to be paid on the day (Cash Only) Full payment can of course be made in advance.
* longer workshops require payment of the deposit to confirm your booking with balance payable within 14 days of the start of the event.
* All payments are made online via PayPal. If you are unable to pay via PayPal you can pay direct deposit into our bank account. Please contact us for details. You do not need a PayPal account to pay via PayPal … just use your credit or debit card at the PayPal site it is fully secure.
* We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule workshops were required. In the event of cancellation by us you will receive a full refund.
* Cancellation Policy – If you wish to cancel your booking onto one of my art classes, then you need to give me a minimum of two weeks notice prior to the workshop. You can do this by email or by telephoning me. You will receive a full refund for cancellations where at least two weeks notice is given. You may transfer your booking to another class date.
* No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than two weeks notice. If you cancel your booking within two weeks of a workshop (or fail to attend) then we are unable to provide a refund or reschedule of a class.
* Full details for the workshop you have booked will be sent to you via email.
* Painting workshops can result in paint getting on clothing and personal items. We advise you to wear old clothes to all workshops. We take no responsibility for damages due incurred at classes. Your personal items are your responsibility.
* You will be coming home from the workshop with a wet painting. Please ensure you have planned for how you will transport your painting home. We are unable to leave wet paintings in the venues used for workshops.
I may offer DVDs of the class painting for £10 and a framing service at the end of the class, were i sell a frame of your choice and frame it on site for you. The cost is £15 per frame. (Cash Only On The Day)
* Photos – You are welcome to take photos of your painting progress through out the day. You will need to get the permission of other students and your teacher to take photos of others work. Note – Your instructor will take photos of the class throughout the day. These photos may or may not be used for marketing purposes including (but not limited to) use in websites, social media, blogs, advertising, print media and more. If you do not wish to be in photos from the class or give your consent for your images to be used for marketing purposes then it is your responsibility to inform your instructor at the start of the class. Failure to notify your instructor will mean your acceptance of these terms.
By booking into an art class on our website you are accepting these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.